On December 14, 2012, Courage Center announced its intent to merge its operations with those of Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute. The merger is expected to be completed during the first half of 2013. Halleland Habicht attorneys, Keith Halleland, Ron Peterson, and Katie Gettman, are assisting Courage Center with the merger. For more information about the proposed integration and merger of Courage Center and Sister Kenny’s operations, please read the joint press release, which you can access by clicking here.
- Paul Quast Presenting Diversity Awards at HCBA
- Dan Schleck elected chairman of the MSBA’s Environmental, Natural Resources and Energy Law Section
- Halleland Habicht Attorney Dan Schleck to Moderate Panel Discussion at Energy and Environment Conference
- Halleland Habicht Attorney Natalie Wyatt-Brown Wins Defamation and Sex Discrimination Case, Representing the Defendant in the Action
- Ryan W. Wahlund joins Halleland Habicht.